Great tie, too!
This has changed my life.
Ah yes, “Class of ‘54.” Saw this in an old issue of G-FAN…
how I feel when I dress nice for work,
SCIENCE IS MY NERF DART LAUNCHER, INTELLECT IS MY BUTTERKNIFE
Okay, let’s go over what’s wrong with this picture:
- He’s loaded his Rapidstrike with a clear magazine. Sure, it’s nice to be able to see when you’re about to run out of darts, but y’know who else can see when you’re about to run out of darts? All of your opponents.
- He seems to have no extra clips. The Rapidstrike is a fully automatic rifle with limited range - it’ll go through darts quickly and mostly in close-quarters combat. When he has to reload (a sluggish process with clip-system blasters), he’ll be a sitting duck.
- He also has no sidearm, which will leave him helpless if the Rapidstrike jams or runs out of battery power, or if there are no darts within grabbing reach when he inevitably empties his clip.
- I’m not terribly good at identifying hats, but whatever that thing is, it’s going to reduce his field of vision (especially problematic when he’s looking up from behind cover or playing in a locale with multiple stories) and make him a bigger target.
- The knife. Regardless of the college he goes to, I’m pretty sure it won’t be allowed during a game.
I realize that this picture is probably a joke, but the point I’m trying to make still stands: you can’t just strike a fancy pose with an out-of-the-box Rapidstrike and expect to intimidate people. I guess it could be worse - he could be holding a Centurion.
Hydra, my three-headed corn snake
WHAT A BABY WHAT A THREE BABIES
i love you hydra
My jealousy of you burns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns
HOW ON EARTH DID YOU OBTAIN A THREE HEADED SNAKE
requested by anonymous
WHY IS SEEING REI HAPPY ACTUALLY EXTREMELY SAD!!!???
Better yet, do it while Japan’s online so they can go WHY ARE WE GETTING ALL THESE ZUBATS.
I’m in. This is fucking hilarious.
This is awful. Let’s do it!
I said “Leave me alone in this hell”
I had never given into anyone until I met you
You gave me a reason to reason with this fucked up life
So how am I supposed to keep on in this fight?
How could we be so wrong?
Our souls will haunt us both
We shouldn’t dwell upon the ending of it all
It will go on and on, on and on
This is the final song
We can’t keep dancing all night long
this is amazing.
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.
Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.”